Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Announcement: Losing Interest in Things so Changes are Coming


It's important I get this out of the way. Lately I am not reading as much as I used to and that has made me come to reflect that it might just be that I don't really have an interest in it. And in truth that is why I always valued reading (besides the knowledge it gained me) because it allowed me a way to distract myself from anything that was bothering me but as I said not anymore. 

It's like when I am reading the pleasure is there but it is lessened. Not only that but some days when I think about getting some reading done I just can't find the will. 

And the more this happens the more it reminds me that something is missing. It's not a pleasant feeling. It's actually stressing me out, so I have decided to focus on movie and music reviews instead because at this time music is the only thing that is having a positive affect on me and that is being powerful enough to distract me. 

So without further ado. More movie reviews (although probably not even those, lack of interest) and music reviews will be happening on here. That said, I'll still continue Latest in Blog Visiting and Giveaway Hints. 

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...