Tuesday, April 19, 2016

What I Hate Non-Bloggers Think of Bloggers or Blogging


This is post that I have been thinking of writing for quite some time. And I am glad it is time. If there is one thing that I hate about people who do not blog is that they think we bloggers are online diary writers. We are not. Or at least I am not, although I do see a lot of non-professional bloggers out on the blogosphere. But hey usually when I stumble on those blogs I cringe and make sure I never ever visit again.

Just take a look around on my blog you'll see that I hardly share a lot of about me posts. And the about the bloggers page is merely there out of obligation so you have a small idea of who I am. Sure there are some online diary writers out there who happen to blog but non-bloggers need to realize that not all bloggers are like that. My idea since I started blogging was with a goal in mind. That's what I believe sets my standard for everything I do. I strive to be as professional as I can be with my limited means in blogging. 

As DOZ said in Blogging trends for 2016, bloggers are quasi-journalists who put their online savvy and knowledge of Pop Culture together through images/text/video to tell a story and thus cause change. Although in my case, I am not trying to specifically be an influencer but I guess it sort of turns out like that.

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...